All students will interact with our student informational system: NAVIANCE (Click the Link!)
If you do not have/know your log in and password, please stop in the counseling office to retrieve it!
Important Senior Information
Sign into Naviance and read your Family Connections page regularly for important events, workshops, testing and information on college visits!
- Courses Tab
- Locate your course grades
- Manage your course plans
- Colleges Tab
- View & update colleges you are applying to – Keep this updated at all times!
- View and update scholarships you are applying for – Keep this updated at all times!
- View list of colleges that are visiting Pius X
- Conduct college searches that meet your interests
- Conduct scholarship searches
- Link your record to the Common App by clicking “Colleges I’m Applying to” and following the directions!
- Careers Tab
- Complete personality and profile quizzes
- Watch videos and explore different careers and areas of interest
- About Me Tab
- Complete the StrengthsExplorer Activity
- Complete the Learning Style Activity
- Update your resume
- Complete the Game Plan Activity!
Important Junior Information
Sign into Naviance and read your Family Connections page regularly for important events, workshops, testing and information on college visits! Complete the “Game Plan” Activity on the About Me Tab.
Important Sophomore Information
~All Sophomores need a Naviance account. Forgot your password? Stop by the Counseling Center today and we’ll fix that problem.
We’re here to help and will get back to you right away!