Please complete this form – Pius X Form (PDF) – and return to the school by the first day of the school year, Aug. 16.
Over the counter medication at school (Tylenol, Motrin, Tums, Benadryl)
Permission to give Over the Counter Medication form. We have medication at school and are always taking donations of Tylenol, Motrin, Tums, Benadryl and cough drops.
Students that require prescription medication at school
Permission to give prescribed medication form along with the medication in a bottle from the pharmacy. We cannot accept medication in anything other than what the pharmacy gives you.
Allergy and/or Asthma
- Allergy/Asthma Action Plan-2 pages, requires a practitioner’s signature
- Self-management form signed if student will carry medication with them during the day
- Diabetes Action Plan OR similar plan from the doctor
- Self-management form signed
- When completing registration on Power School please use the Medical and Alerts tabs for life threatening allergies and/or medical conditions only.