The Pius X summer running schedule begins July 8. This is a great way for students to improve their conditioning for the upcoming Cross Country season. The daily schedule is:
- Monday – Cathedral Grade School – 7:30 am
- Tuesday – Holmes Lake – 7:30 am
- Wednesday – Pius X – 8 am
- Thursday – Lincoln Children’s Zoo – 7:30 am
- Friday – MoPac East Trail-84th St. (close to the State Farm entrance) -7:30 am
A completed physical is not required for summer running, but all student-athletes need a physical completed after May 1, 2019, and before the season begins at 8 a.m. on Aug. 12.