Students will be involved in many faith-based activities such as regular mass, adoration, confession, prayer time at the beginning of every class and more. But in order for students to thrive in their faith during and after high school, they are encouraged to make their faith their own!
Owning your own faith typically involves developing your own strategies for being open to God’s word (regular schedule of silent time, prayer, devotions, confession, etc.), and participating in faith-based activities that fit your personal interests (an activity that allows you to bond with other like-minded individuals, such as theater, music, sports and more).
When students graduate high school, a large part of their structured faith life (school) is removed. Anecdotal and scientific research focused on college students staying active in their faith points to them purposely seeking out a Newman Center at a university, or a Catholic bible study, or even becoming involved in the local Catholic church.
At Pius X, students have many opportunities to lay that foundation that transcends the normal high school experience, and is truly their own upon graduation.
- Restore is an incredible night of Adoration that occurs the first Wednesday of every month from 7-8pm at Pius. Restore starts with a student testimony followed by adoration, confessions, prayer teams, and praise and worship! There is social time with snacks after.
Contact any member of Campus Ministry Team or Mrs. Roberts for more information.
- September 7th
- October 5th
- November 2nd
- December 7th
- February 1st
- March 1st
- April 5th
- May 3rd
Advent and Lenten Services
Daily Mass- Monday through Friday 7:20am
- Before school: Monday 8:35-8:55 am and Tuesday through Friday 7:45-7:55 am
- After school: Monday through Friday 3:30pm until done
- Every Wednesday 7:45am – 3:35pm
- Every First Friday 7:45am – 3:25pm
Check back for more information on the Pro Life Club.