Strategic and Master Plans
Several years ago, Pius X High School embarked upon a comprehensive strategic planning process with the help of Jennifer Gutierrez and JAG Consulting. It began with a two-year data-driven effort that captured feedback from more than 850 participants. Hundreds of parents, students, faculty, staff and alumni participated in focus groups and personal interviews. And five core planning teams dedicated to the Pius mission transformed the research and data into four strategic plan cornerstones that reflected the refreshed mission, vision and core values. These four cornerstones were Teaching and Learning, Governance and Leadership, Resource and Support Systems, and Stakeholder Communications.
In August 2014, we began implementation of our 2014-2019 Strategic Plan: Pius Proud: Faith. Education. Life. Select achievements include:
- A Pius X Marketing Plan that spreads the good news about Pius X High School, and the tremendous faith and educational excellence it provides to its families.
- A 5-Year Financial Forecast Plan created for Pius X High School to ensure financial sustainability and growth.
- A Professional Development Plan for Pius X High School Faculty, and a New Teacher Orientation, Mentorship and Benchmarking Model for new teachers and clergy at Pius X High School.
- New Personnel and Policy Tools related to succession planning, policy compliance and assessment.
We could not have done this without you! Through your participation, we have been able to build a plan rooted in Christ that will truly enrich the mind, heart and soul of each student.
As we wrap up this phase and move on toward full implementation, we are pleased to present to you our Summary Report.
In 2010, the administration of Pius X High School, along with the strategic planning committee of the Board of Advisors, began working on a Strategic Plan to help chart the future course for the school during the next decade and beyond. In conjunction with the Strategic Plan, the administration also initiated an update of the school’s Master Plan to ensure that adequate facilities are in place to meet the school’s strategic goals.
The current Master Plan recommends a 10-phase approach to meeting Pius’ facilities needs now and well into the future. Immediate needs addressed in the first five phases include:
- Development of new, permanent parking,
- Expansion for Fine & Performing Arts,
- Renovation of existing Locker Rooms and addition of new Stadium Locker Rooms,
- Addition and remodel of existing Administrative Offices and addition of secure school entry,
- Expansion of the existing Chapel, and
- Addition of classroom spaces.
Below is a complete look at the master plan. If you have any questions, would like a copy of our master plan, or would like to discuss our master plan with us, please contact Courtney Johnson at 402-488-1046.