Pius X Foundation
Engaging connections. Impactful partnerships. Faithful stewardship.
The Pius X Foundation prayerfully advances the mission of Pius X High School by facilitating engagement and investment that sustain our legacy of Catholic education.
Faith – Unshakable trust in God
Relationship – Connecting our Pius X Family
Ingenuity – Resourceful, agile, and innovative
Stewardship – Faithfully caring for the investments entrusted to us
Gratitude – Joyfully showing appreciation for all gifts
Ways to Give
– Partner with us in keeping tuition affordable
– The St. Pius X Legacy Society honors individuals and families in their planned giving
– Scholarships allow all students a chance to attend Pius X High School
– Endowed funds last forever and serve as a permanent memorial
– Your company may match your gift, giving you an easy way to double or even triple your support
Projects & Events
The Pius X Alumni office works with alumni through events, gifts and outreach.
Our annual fundraising gala – BOLT – is held each year in the spring.
The design incorporates 21st century security standards, a “one stop” Welcome Center for visitors, and separate spaces dedicated to guest interaction and student interaction, including a new Student Health Center.
View our twice-annual publication for alumni, parents and supporters, with an additional alumni-only publication in the spring.
The Pius X Foundation team hosts several events throughout the year.
Grandparents Day is an annual all-school Mass and reception to honor grandparents of our current students attending Pius X.
We celebrate Catholic education in Lincoln, Nebraska, raising funds a new front entrance, welcome center, and student health center
Our annual one-day celebration is part of our Fund for Pius X drive to support our students and staff.
Pius X is thankful for the companies that support our school through events and publications. These events have included BOLT, ThunderBOLT Family Fun Run, Homecoming and many more. We encourage our Pius X community to support these companies and organizations.
More ways to support Pius X
DID YOU KNOW: If your company is hosting a United Way campaign you can designate your donation to come to Pius X? Simply write-in Pius X Foundation on the form, and the rest is taken care of for you. Thank you!
Distinguished Stewardship Award
A good steward is one who receives God’s gifts gratefully, cherishes those gifts, shares them with others and returns a portion to the Lord. The recipient(s) are honored at our Friends of Pius X Appreciation Reception each August.
About Pius X Foundation
Helping YOU advance the Pius X Mission by:
- Securing investments and grants to support the financial viability of Pius X High School now and in the future;
- Acknowledging and recognizing investments of time, talent and treasure from our Alumni and other Pius X family members and community partners;
- Offering B.O.L.T. and other special events that strengthen relationships within our Pius X family and connect our community to the school;
- Distributing Foundation scholarships and tuition assistance awarded to students; and
- Telling the Pius X story through digital and print communication.
The Pius X Foundation began in 1969 to help ensure the success of Pius X High School. Your advancement team works for you, our valued donors, to ensure the long-term financial stability of Pius X; keep Catholic education affordable; retain, attract and develop quality instructors; and encourage curriculum development. The Endowment has provided more than $10 million in direct support to Pius X High School, and secures the future of Pius X through your continued support.
Board of Directors - Pius X Foundation
Dorothy Endacott – Chairperson
Nancee (Shannon) Berger ’78
Phil Boucher, MD ’03
Ed Easley ’89
Todd Furasek ’95
Stacie (Bird) Hooks ’97
Lindsay Strizek ’04
The Pius X Foundation is exempt from Federal income tax under the provisions of the Internal Revenue Code 501(c)(3). The capital funds of the Pius X Foundation are never touched and only the earnings are used to provide the security of a steady, reliable income for Pius X High School.