Pius X Alumni
Alumni Events Calendar
- Alumni Basketball Tournament – March 20-21, 2020
- Thunderbolt Golf Scramble – June 8, 2020
- Homecoming Tailgate – Sept. 11, 2020
- All Souls Mass for Deceased Alumni
- St. Nick at Night for Families – December 2020
Outstanding Alumni Honors
Stan Garbacz '71
Stan Garbacz ’71 has been selected as the 2019 Outstanding Alumni.
Pius X graduates are leaders in their communities in Lincoln and throughout the state and country. The Outstanding Alumni award recognizes those graduates for their personal and professional accomplishments, and who:
- Are leading a life of leadership and service, and are outstanding examples of Catholic values, virtues and ideals;
- Are leaders in fulfilling our mission to “Restore All Things in Christ”;
- Have graduated from Pius X at least 10 years ago;
- Are recognized on a local, state or national level in their field; and
- Have been awarded for contributions in their profession.
“Working with students with disAbilities has shown me how powerful of an impact music can have on individuals and how important it is that music education is available in all schools.”
What is your current title? When I was working full-time at Hallmark I was a product designer. But currently, I’m a full-time mom to my
It’s a one year accelerated-learning program where Google teaches us all the things we didn’t learn in school and rotates us through two different Google teams.
What is your current title? I am the principal of St. Joseph’s School in Lincoln How has your work in this area impacted you and
Pius Connections is a bi-annual publication for alumni, parents and friends of Pius X High School. The magazine features both in-depth articles and brief highlights about Pius X alumni, as well as news stories about current events, students, faculty and staff. The publication is mailed out twice a year to more than 14,000+ alumni, parents, parents of alumni, and friends of Pius X.
Pius X Alumni on Social Media
Save the Date for the
2020 All Honor Year Reunion Weekend of events
August 7-9, 2020!
All Honor Year Reunion: Calling all Honor Year Classes (1960, 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010 and 2015) for the All Honor Year Reunion Weekend – August 7-9, 2020!
Golden Thunderbolt Club – All graduates who have already celebrated their class reunion (1957-1969) and all graduates of Cathedral High Class are also invited to the All Honor Year Reunion. You will be honored as part of our “Golden Thunderbolt Club.”
About Kristin Heath
Kristin (Edwards) Heath ’91 is the Alumni Director for Pius X High School. Her responsibilities as Alumni Director include maintaining the alumni database, alumni relations, coordinating alumni events, helping with reunion planning, and coordinating the alumni portion of the annual Fund for Pius X.