Event Girls’ Letter Mark Boys’ Letter Mark
100M :12.99 :11.39
200M :27.59 :23.99
400M 1:03.89 :52.79
800M 2:32.99 2:04.99
1600M 5:47.79 4:47.89
3200M 12:39.99 10:47.99
100/110 M HH :17.99 :16.59
300 M LH :51.99 :43.50
Long Jump 15’8 19’8”
Triple Jump 31’0” 40’0”
High Jump 4’10” 5’10”
Shot Put 32’5” 45’3”
Discus 87’5” 131’1”
- Athlete performance that matches or exceeds marks in table above.
- Athlete participates in 67% of the varsity meets.
- Athlete scores 4 points in an individual event at any varsity meet consisting of five or more teams.
- Athlete scores a total of 2 points as part of a relay team throughout the season.
- Individual/distance height must count in relay team total in order to earn points from a relay meet. In Field events relay meets it is possible for only the top three out of four distances/heights will count toward the team total.
- Attendance is required at all practices unless you have been excused by the Head Coach.
- If you must miss a practice due to illness, injury or family obligation you must notify the Head Coach by 1:30 in the afternoon. The athlete and coach will then discuss the situation.
- Athlete must be in regular attendance in all classes.
- Athlete must be receiving passing grades in school.
- Athlete must refrain from the use of vaping, drugs, alcohol and tobacco.
- Varsity letter may be revoked for disciplinary problems, school infractions, and training rules violations.
- Injuries and other considerations will be left up to the discretion of the coaching staff.
- Athlete must be a member of the Track and Field team for at least two consecutive years.
- Athlete must meet attendance requirements during all two years.
- Athlete must be making a positive contribution toward the welfare of the team in terms of attitude and support.
- Coaches’ discretion can also be factored in evaluating seniors who may not have been out for two years, but have shown significant contributions to the overall welfare of the team.