Tuition at Pius X High School
Pius X High School tuition/fees, with scholarships, average 49% of the $8,168 actual cost per student. Thanks to support from local parishes, Pius X Foundation, and fundraising, every Catholic student receives a substantial tuition subsidy scholarship (covering the difference between actual cost and tuition/fees).
You can view our Tuition Agreement information and instructions here, but the actual agreement is signed in your FACTS account.
Scholarship / Tuition Assistance
More than $906,875 in scholarships and tuition assistance (from Pius X Foundation, the Lincoln Diocese, and parishes) will be awarded during the 2022-23 school year. In addition to the tuition subsidy scholarship that reduces average tuition and fees, 57% of students are receiving additional scholarships to further reduce their educational expenses.
- Application opens January 1. Priority deadline is May 31;
- Scholarship criteria vary, and most scholarships are need based;
- There is one application for all scholarship opportunities;
- Consider asking your parish pastor for tuition assistance;
- Questions? Email us or call 402-488-1046.
Every family is requested to participate generously (according to their ability) in the Fund for Pius X and other fundraisers that help keep tuition affordable for all students. Please tithe as a tax-deductible gift this year to your parish and/or Pius X that is equal to or greater than the difference between the actual cost and your student’s annual tuition.
- Pius X High School uses FACTS Tuition Management for tuition payments.