Pius X Trap Team
WHO CAN JOIN?
Students in Grades 6th, 7th, 8th (Junior Shooters)
Students in Grades 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th (Senior Shooters)
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START?
Mandatory Shooter/Parent Meeting (see schedule below) on Sunday, January 10th at the Lincoln Izaak Walton League, 10801 South 134th Street (4 miles southwest of 84th Street and Highway 2 Walmart)
- Practices begin in February and run through April
- Conference Meets take place on weekends in March and April
- State Meet is held the first weekend in May.
INTERESTED OR NEED MORE INFO?
Please contact one of our coaches for more information:
Kent Richard, Head Coach – 402.540.2915 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeff Krinke, SR. High Coach – 402.613.1443 – email@example.com
Aaron Lyons, JR. High Coach – 402.525.2548 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Craig Keaschall, Assistant Coach – 402.499.9767 – email@example.com
Dave Tunink, Assistant Coach – 402.430.1759 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kerry Hartz, Assistant Coach – 402.499.7436 – email@example.com
Scott Kreikemeier, Assistant Coach – 402.672.4367 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Gary Wieman, Assistant Coach – 402.416.8195 – email@example.com
Cory Callahan, Assistant Coach – 402.432.7378 – firstname.lastname@example.org
January 10 Mandatory Shooter/Parent Meeting Schedule
12:30 pm: New Shooters/Parents Meeting – Meet our coaches, Information, Q&A, and 2021 Registration. Pizza will be provided; all are welcome.
2:00 pm: Separate Meeting and Registration for Returning shooters
This meeting is mandatory for all returning shooters for the 2021 season.
- If you decide to become part of the trap club, please come prepared to pay $250 to our Pius X Trap Club.
- We will eventually need your Hunter ID. If the shooter hasn’t gone through Hunters Education yet, they will need to complete this course at least 7 days prior to participating in any of our conference shoots.
- If you are curious at all, please come and check our club out! We will have much information and will be happy to answer any of your questions.