Bolt - Parent Newsletter
Catholic Schools Week is January 29th to February 4th. Growing up and attending a Catholic school from preschool through high school made this week memorable. It was a week of controlled chaos and a variety of activities. I always appreciated going to a Catholic school, but I never really thought deeply about why. Now that I am in school administration, I want to go back and thank all the faculty and staff that put their
About our Parent Newsletter
The BOLT newsletter is printed and mailed to each parent/guardian who requests a copy. All parents will receive a copy of the Summer and August issues. Contact Communications@piusx.net for more information.
Everyone will receive our new monthly digital newsletter via email. This email will be designed as easy to scroll through for a glance and click for more information on our website.
Other ways Pius X communicates to families include:
- Weekly principal email: Principal Terry Kathol will send a weekly email highlighting important events, updates and successes.
- Counseling Center email: Our counseling department will send occasional emails with important information about scholarships and other post-secondary information. These are mostly targeted toward seniors and occasionally juniors, too.
- Athletics and Activities: Coaches use various methods to communications with students and their families. Information for each sport or activity is provided by coaches and sponsors.
- Social Media: Pius X will share stories about our school via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. If you are so inclined, please like/follow any account you wish and help us share the good news about Pius X.
- Digital Calendars: Pius X uses Google Calendars for efficiency. If you wish to subscribe to a specific calendar, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.