Bolt - Parent Newsletter
Ways to improve the mental health of our students
From Shelly Pick, Director of Counseling I love spring so much. It makes my heart happy to see trees blooming, and I get to do one of my favorite things…PLANT FLOWERS! Seeing the spring resurgence of plants and trees reminds me of the beauty of Christ rising from the dead out of love for us, His children. I want to talk about something that is near and dear to my heart. May is Mental Health
About our Parent Newsletter
The BOLT newsletter is printed and mailed to each parent/guardian who requests a copy. All parents will receive a copy of the Summer and August issues. Contact Communications@piusx.net for more information.
Everyone will receive our new monthly digital newsletter via email. This email will be designed as easy to scroll through for a glance and click for more information on our website.
Other ways Pius X communicates to families include:
- Weekly principal email: Principal Terry Kathol will send a weekly email highlighting important events, updates and successes.
- Counseling Center email: Our counseling department will send occasional emails with important information about scholarships and other post-secondary information. These are mostly targeted toward seniors and occasionally juniors, too.
- Athletics and Activities: Coaches use various methods to communications with students and their families. Information for each sport or activity is provided by coaches and sponsors.
- Social Media: Pius X will share stories about our school via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube. If you are so inclined, please like/follow any account you wish and help us share the good news about Pius X.
- Digital Calendars: Pius X uses Google Calendars for efficiency. If you wish to subscribe to a specific calendar, email email@example.com for more information.